Go Back   Home Talk Entertainment Forums > Hobbies > Interior Design

Old 01-04-2015, 03:28 PM   #101
GreenAlice
Silver Member

Yeah Fender I can't really see self using a dressing room either....would most likely use closet for that purpose....a workout space would be awesome with those windows! Nice multi purpose spaces to change as needed.

I like to be free to be messy when I cook, and have countertops that can take all my banging around....so good point that it would not be much to switch that out at future point, I just know I would be putting something on it when I do dishes or cookies or whatever....to protect it.

Been thinking on switching out bout all the modern "art" I don't mind some contemporary but wish she would have used some local photogs and painters to do some landscapes, beach impressions, and beautiful architectural home details or beach shots in groupings as Linda has done in part in past dreamhomes, think it would fit into spaces better imho. That too is an easy replace as you go item to your own tastes.

Someone go on tour and ask about basement usage potential....where to put all that outdoor furniture in winter months.....
Old 01-04-2015, 04:24 PM   #102
GreenAlice
Silver Member

Lindi! Why didn't they keep the building the dreamhome to THAT special you mentioned, seemed like it consumed about 50% of the Jan 1 special too.

Still pondering the kitchen counter, when I entertain I like to do it buffet style and that wood counter area is the perfect spot to put all my hotpots, wonder how many plugs it has..... Need some on site peeps....wonder who will be able to venture to the island....and is sharknado season overlapping the tourism of the Dreamhome????
Old 09-08-2015, 08:01 PM   #103
GreenAlice
Silver Member

LOL finally got around to investigating DH2016 and its in Florida again but for first time ever it is not a new home but a super REMODEL!!!! Might be nice but in such a big way I feel the dream is over.....bet Jack and Linda got the boot........ Guess I will have to dig deeper to find out who is decorating this one. I saw this last month and haven't gained interest to go back and see.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:05 AM   #104
Mr.Design
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenAlice View Post
LOL finally got around to investigating DH2016 and its in Florida again but for first time ever it is not a new home but a super REMODEL!!!! Might be nice but in such a big way I feel the dream is over.....bet Jack and Linda got the boot........ Guess I will have to dig deeper to find out who is decorating this one. I saw this last month and haven't gained interest to go back and see.
What a bizarre concept! HGTV has been losing touch with reality the past decade, and I think it's safe to say they've finally gone off the deep end with this one!
Old 09-09-2015, 01:22 PM   #105
GreenAlice
Silver Member

Isn't it though? One plus is the mature palms and location but this before picture leaves me wanting....
Old 09-09-2015, 01:24 PM   #106
GreenAlice
Silver Member

The pond is rather quaint....
Old 09-09-2015, 01:26 PM   #107
GreenAlice
Silver Member

Oops sorry for the humungo pics more shots of before including interior shots of uglinesss at

http://www.hgtv.com/design/hgtv-drea...ream-home-2016
Old 09-24-2015, 03:43 PM   #108
GreenAlice
Silver Member

Brian Patrick Flynn is the interior designer for DH2016 (remodel).....think he showed off the DH2015 walk through? Will miss Linda and Jack's input....and not really to curious about this one at all......
Old 09-24-2015, 03:48 PM   #109
GreenAlice
Silver Member

Yippee someone is living in the DH2015....looks like the winner walked away with the cash and can build her own Dream home.....

http://vineyardgazette.com/news/2015...85c5374839&r=1